Registrations for Serra Terror 2024 will open in January
In 2024 we are simplifying the registration process, with each team member required to register and pay $250 (rather than last year’s requirement for team captains to pay the full team amount).
If you have a registration query, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your 2024 registration includes:
- Your entry into the Serra Terror 2024 event.
- Pre-event briefing and dinner (for your registered participants and support crew) at the Dunkeld Community Centre.
- End of event celebration including dinner for your registered participants plus dinner for two support crew – cash / EFT bar available (no BYO).
- Official Serra Terror 2023 event tag for each participant.
- Official Serra Terror 2023 cap
- Access to checkpoint services located approximately every 10km along the trek route, including: water and snacks (fruit and slice), portable toilets, first aid.
- Endurance teams are eligible to win the ‘Blackwell Perpetual Trophy’.
- Event organisation including course design, event management, logistics management, risk management, permit applications, registration and promotion, volunteer coordination and other event and administration tasks.
- Support of the Serra Terror Committee and team of volunteers that make the event possible.
**Please ensure you are familiar with the Terms and Conditions, including cancellation fees as well as event rules as detailed on this website. Please note that team leaders are responsible for ensuring that all team members are familiar with event rules and conditions, as detailed on this website.**